Germany's central bank says the country's economy will improve "markedly" in the second quarter — a development that could boost the struggling eurozone.
- German central bank: Economy to improve 'markedly'
- Syria, Israel Exchange Fire On Golan Heights
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Assad: Syria transition talks are internal matter
- Suspected US drone in Yemen kills 4 militants
- Rome Protest Turns Up Heat On New PM Letta
- North Korea Fires Three Short-Range Missiles
Apple's CEO is disputing assertions by a Senate panel that the company avoids billions of dollars in U.S. taxes by shifting profits to foreign affiliates.
New York City's mayoral candidate Christine Quinn wants to raise the legal smoking age and is looking to strike a deal with a neighboring state to follow suit. Ebru's Femi Redwood joins us live with more on the story.
Science & Tech
In the West Coast, tech geeks have Silicon Valley. In the East Coast, its Silicon Alley also known as New York City. From Google, Linked in to Twitter, more and more tech companies are opening offices in the Big Apple. This week its a celebration of everything tech. Cat Sandoval Reports.
- New York's 6th Annual Internet Week Kicks Off
- Unfertilized Eggs Generate Tissue
- Toddler is youngest ever to get lab-made windpipe
- Boeing Says May Apply Tighter Test Criteria For New Technologies
- FAA Approves Boeing Dreamliner Battery System Design
- Google buying $39M fiber service in Utah for $1
- Parking in NYC- there's an app for that
Tornadoes unleash absolute fury in a matter of minutes. In the wake of utter devastation, the Red Cross comes to the aid of victims. Ebru's Kyle Schmoyer joins us live from Philadelphia with more on the details of rescue efforts.
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden