President Blaise Compaore stepped down after 27 years in power following a wave of protests against his rule.
- Army chief takes power after Burkina president bows to protests
- 2 boys sue govt, Malaysia Airlines over Flight 370
- Air strikes hit Kobani as Kurdish peshmerga prepare to enter
- Protesters storm Burkina Faso parliament, set fire
- Sweden recognizes Palestinian state; Israel upset
- EU, UN condemn Ukraine rebels' election plans
- Zambia's Scott becomes Africa's first white leader in 20 years
Russia could resume natural gas deliveries to Ukraine as soon as next week if Kiev pays $2.2 billion in debt and pre-payments, under a deal that also safeguards winter deliveries to Europe.
- Gazprom to resume gas supply once Ukraine pays $2.2 bln
- Applications for US jobless aid tick up to 287,000
- Weak inflation figures hit euro zone, but not expected to jolt ECB
- Wall St climbs on Procter & Gamble, Microsoft
- Wall Street jumps 1 pct in broad rally on results
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Ukraine asks for big EU loan during gas standoff
China will dispatch an elite unit of the People's Liberation Army to help Ebola-hit Liberia, responding to U.N. calls for a greater global effort to fight the deadly virus in West Africa.
- China to send elite army unit to help fight Ebola in Liberia
- Ebola in the US
- Maine, nurse who tested negative for Ebola clash over quaratine
- Ebola: Danger in Sierra Leone, progress in Liberia
- WHO: Ebola appears to be slowing in Liberia
- Opinion Divided On Ebola Quarantines
- Nurse who had Ebola released from hospital
Science & Tech
An unmanned supply rocket bound for the International Space Station exploded moments after liftoff Tuesday evening, with debris falling in flames over the launch site in Virginia.
- Supply rocket headed to space station explodes
- Nevada puts stop to ridesharing Uber for now
- Queen sends her first tweet, signed 'Elizabeth R'
- Nokia turnaround since handset unit sale continues
- U.S. Air Force lands robotic X-37B space plane in California
- Apple introduces slimmer iPad
- Spacewalking astronauts begin preparing station for new space taxis
It came to light that New York's first Ebola patient did not tell the truth about his travel around the city. Ebru's Julia Sun has more.
The Most Popular Videos
- Osama bin Laden